Does the idea of disrupting a multi trillion-dollar industry intrigue you?
We are SEDDI – a growing SaaS company with a clear mission: To revolutionize how the world designs, manufactures, markets and sells apparel.
As a React Developer at Seddi, you will work with the product Engineering teams in Madrid, Spain and Halifax, Canada to develop SaaS technologies that produce responsive, physics-based, photorealistic 3D digital garments for some of the world’s best-known apparel brands.
Our products enable faster time to market for our customers and help reduce the textile industry’s impact on the environment. To do this, we need to grow our team – that’s where you come in!
What You’ll Do
- Help build our world-leading AI-based fabric digitalization and 3D garment design SaaS applications
- Work within an agile development team in a CI/CD environment
- Solve challenging technical problems in unique ways
- Design and implement SaaS client-facing applications
- Work closely with the UX team to create customer-centric UIs
- Ensure the quality and operability of your code
- Collaborate with teams in our Madrid, Spain and Halifax, Canada locations
- A “cloud-native” thinker who is passionate about building great software products
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, open development environment
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Customer-oriented and outcome-driven
- Eager to take software from idea incubation to released product
- Committed to quality and taking ownership
- Experienced working with SaaS APIs (REST, gRPC, Websockets, etc.)
- Capable of evaluating tools, libraries and frameworks to identify the best option
- Someone that likes to have fun while they work
- Interested in 3D simulation & rendering and AI/ML