We are ARATECH, Lifestyle Technology
Our main goal is to provide the most advanzed IT services to our clients. Innovation, creativity, transparency, ability to adaptation, customer support are the principal features of our team.
We are currenty looking for engineer devops for differents clients.
One of them is looking for someone resonsible for building reliable, scalable systems using our client's technologies and products along with public Clouds and modern technologies. The backend team at Gigigo is made up of entrepreneurs mindset, direct responsibility for design of the software, deployment and unit test. You'll work closely with our sales reps and play a key role in winning deals and driving the business forward.
The other one is looking for someone whose profile is more focus in a developer analiyst profile with knowledge and experience described in "Other Requirements".
● Design systems, applications, and infrastructure to help drive Gigigo's software development projects.
● Advise on patterns, technologies and procedures.
● Lead proof of concept implementations from concept through execution.
● Translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for management and executives.
● B.A. / B.S. or equivalent work experience. or 2+ Architecture/ DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role experience
● 2+ years of software development experience.
● Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems.
● Experience with complex software architectures where lot of different systems and technologies are involved.
● Candidate must be fluent in English and Spanish.
● Deep experience with backend technologies like PHP, NodeJS.
● Experience with infrastructure technologies and Hosting providers like AWS and/or Google Cloud. Experience on automation and automatic testing is a plus.
● Deep experience with both relational and non-relational database systems like MongoDB, Couchbase, MySQL, Redis or PostgreSQL.
● Experience building serverless architecture using GCP, AWS, Firebase, Heroku is a plus.
● Skills on product-oriented development will be highly valued.
● Scrum certifications are welcome and working experience with Agile methodologies is a must.